Crockwell Farm – www.crockwellfarm.co.uk
Google is teeming with huge opportunities for businesses, is yours missing out?
23 – Nov – 2017
Crockwell Farm is a Wedding Venue based in Daventry.
To aid their continued growth Crockwell Farm wish to increase the enquiries they receive from their website.
- Increase Enquiries
- Increase marketing list
- Wedding Venue
- Farm / Barn Weddings
- Northamptonshire and surrenounding counties
I Thought No One Clicked On Ads?
Paid ads receive 20%+ of all clicks.
With up to 8 ads per page, they fill the page before scrolling. 55% don’t even recognise them as ads!
Those searching on Google already have the intent to find your roles or services.
We use advanced techniques to ensure your ads are only shown to your ideal audiences. There’s no limit to the number of ads we run.
Prospects are taken directly to your website where they learn about only your roles / services and not your competitor’s (like they do on Job Boards and Social Media).
Your adverts go live quickly and start delivering results immediately.
Multiple advert variations are split tested, over time the best performing adverts are shown more often and your results increase.
It’s Only The Results That Matter
Conversion tracking, continued improvement and detailed reports are key to a successful campaign, this allows us to increase the applications and enquiries you receive whilst decreasing the cost.
Google searches made each month by prospects searching for your specific offering.
Barn Weddings: 26,700
Farm Weddings: 3,200
Barn Weddings: £1.05
Farm Weddings: £0.61
Barn Weddings: £500+
Farm Weddings: £150+
To become more cost effective, Pay Per Click campaigns require constant monitoring and attention. Our objective is to provide a steady improvement in quality, quantity and value.
- Research to identify new advertising opportunities and markets
- Keyword analysis and optimisation
- Click through rate and quality score optimisation
- Cost Per Click monitoring to help you receive the cheapest possible price
- Advert content performance optimisation and split testing
- Advert design developments (if applicable)
- Daily budget management including impression, share and lost budget
- Google Analytics and conversion tracking analysis
- Monthly KPI reports detailing impressions, clicks, click-through rates, costs and conversions.
Crockwell Farm’s – Approach and Quick Wins
Below are our suggestions on how to kick-off your campaign to maximise the initial results.
- Full target market and search term research
- Analyse your website and provide conversion improvement recommendations
- Campaign specific landing pages – Advise on the creation / Write and build using your CMS
- Define conversion goals, configure in Google Analytics and install tracking code on your website
- Gradual campaign rollout
- Remarketing Adverts – write, design and implement
Generally speaking your budget needs to be a reflection of two major factors, how competitive your target market is, and the exposure you require. If you choose a budget that’s too small, you will not gain enough website visits to deliver the volume of applications / enquiries required to produce a reasonable ROI.
Below we have advised on what a minimum and recommended budget would be for your situation.
(£500 Click Spend £250 Management Fee)
(£1,000 Click Spend £300 Management Fee)
|Setup Fee One-off||£400||£450|
|Impressions /Month||19,000 – 24,000||25,000 – 30,500|
Est. based on avg. 2.6% conversion rate for your website