Google Ads Proposal
13 – Sep – 2018
- Increase marketing list
- Consumer technology
- Highly competitive
Paid ads receive 20%+ of all clicks.
With up to 8 ads per page, they fill the page before scrolling. 55% don’t even recognise them as ads!
Those searching on Google already have the intent to find your roles or services.
We use advanced techniques to ensure your ads are only shown to your ideal audiences. There’s no limit to the number of ads we run.
Prospects are taken directly to your website where they learn about only your roles / services and not your competitor’s (like they do on Job Boards and Social Media).
Your adverts go live quickly and start delivering results immediately.
Multiple advert variations are split tested, over time the best performing adverts are shown more often and your results increase.
It’s Only The Results That Matter
Conversion tracking, continued improvement and detailed reports are key to a successful campaign, this allows us to increase the applications and enquiries you receive whilst decreasing the cost.
- Consumer technology
Recommended minimum monthly click budget
Reconnect with the 95%+ of website visitors that leave without contacting you!
Prospects rarely make contact with you during their first visit to your website. Retargeting helps us to reconnect and re-present your offerings to those who have shown a past interest by visiting your website.
Retargeting is a powerful way to stay engaged with your target audience and can dramatically improve your enquiry results.
Advert messaging and design
We design, write and develop creative adverts that compel relevant targets to click through to your site, they feature a full range of benefits, offers and wording.
- Research to identify new advertising opportunities and markets
- Keyword analysis and optimisation
- Click through rate and quality score optimisation
- Cost Per Click monitoring to help you receive the cheapest possible price
- Advert content performance optimisation and split testing
- Advert design developments (if applicable)
- Daily budget management including impression, share and lost budget
- Google Analytics and conversion tracking analysis
- Monthly KPI reports detailing impressions, clicks, click-through rates, costs and conversions.
EyeJust’s – Approach and Quick Wins
Below are our suggestions on how to kick-off your campaign to maximise the initial results.
- Full target market and search term research
- Analyse your website and provide conversion improvement recommendations
- Define conversion goals, configure in Google Analytics and install tracking code on your website
- Gradual campaign roll-out
- Remarketing Adverts – write, design and implement
Average results we achieve in Less Than 3 Months
Increase in Enquiries / Sales
Increase in Google Visibility and Traffic
Increase in Marketing List Signup Rate