Facebook Advertising – Timeline
The following represents a standard roll-out timeline for Facebook Advertising. Depending on your individual situation, your timings may differ.
INITIAL PROJECT SET UP – (5-10 working days)
- You are assigned a dedicated project manager and receive a project kick off email.
- We share project information and you provide review / feedback / approve.
- You provide requested branding and marketing assets.
- You provide us with access to key systems / platforms
- Facebook Ad Manager
- Google Analytics
- Your Website / landing page system
- We advise you on how to add your payment details within Facebook Ad Manager.
Website / landing page preparation
- We advise you on any required website and content improvements.
- We defined and create Google Analytics Goals.
- We install website analytics and conversion tracking codes.
- When required we work together to produce campaign specific landing pages.
Facebook advert design
- We perform industry / sector / offering visual research.
- We write and develop advert messaging.
- We designed your adverts for you to review / feedback / approve.
- We layout all advert sizes and content variations.
Initial campaign research, building and creation
- We perform in-depth target audience research and build audience groups to target
- Initial campaign/s, Ad set/s, advert/s built.
- We place your campaigns live.
OPTIMISATION – (monthly)
To become most cost effective, Pay Per Click campaigns require constant testing, monitoring and attention. Our objective is to show a steady improvement in quality, quantity and ROI.
- Research to identify new advertising opportunities
- Audience analysis and optimisation
- Click through rate and quality score optimisation
- Cost Per Click monitoring to help you receive the cheapest possible price
- Advert content performance optimisation and A/B split testing
- Visual advert design optimisation and A/B split testing
- New visual advert design
- Budget management including impression, share and lost budget
- Google analytics and conversion tracking analysis
- We produce monthly reports detailing all KPIs and essential data.