Search Advertising – Timeline
The following represents a standard roll-out timeline for a Search Advertising campaign. Depending on your individual situation, your timings may differ.
INITIAL PROJECT SET UP – (10 working days)
- You are assigned a dedicated project manager and receive a project kick off email.
- We share project information and you provide review / feedback / approve.
- You provide requested branding and marketing assets.
- You provide us with access to key systems / platforms
- Google Adwords (if you already have an account)
- Bing Ads (when appropriate)
- Google Analytics
- Your Website / landing page system
- We advise you on how to add your payment details to the advertising system.
- Setup your Direct Debit mandate for payment of management fees.
Website / landing page preparation
- We advise you on any required website and content improvements.
- We defined and create Google Analytics Goals.
- We install website analytics and conversion tracking codes.
- When required we work together to produce campaign specific landing pages.
Initial research and advert campaign building
- We perform in-depth market and target audience research.
- We perform in-depth keyword research.
- We write search adverts including variations for A/B split testing.
- Configure general campaign settings such as;
- location and language targeting.
- Advert scheduling.
- Search campaign structure (Ad sets and adverts).
- Retargeting (when appropriate)
- Display Network (when appropriate)
Visual Advert Design (for display or retargeting campaigns only)
- We perform industry / sector / offering visual research.
- We write and develop advert messaging.
- We designed your adverts for you to review / feedback / approve.
- We layout all advert sizes and content variations.
Review and development
- We present to you our draft adverts and trigger keywords
- Taking your feedback we develop the campaign and prepare for launching
Your campaign is launched!
OPTIMISATION – (monthly)
To become most cost effective, Search Advertising campaigns require constant testing, monitoring and attention. Our objective is to show a steady improvement in quality, quantity and ROI.
- Research to identify new advertising opportunities
Keyword analysis and optimisation
- Audience analysis and optimisation
- Click through rate and quality score optimisation
- Cost Per Click monitoring to help you receive the cheapest possible price
- Advert content performance optimisation and A/B split testing
- Visual advert design optimisation and A/B split testing (when appropriate)
- New visual advert design (when appropriate)
- Budget management including impression, share and lost budget
- Google analytics and conversion tracking analysis
- We produce monthly reports detailing all KPIs and essential data.