SEO CAMPAIGN – Timeline
The following represents a standard roll-out timeline for an SEO Campaign. Depending on your individual situation, your timings may differ.
Project Set Up
- You are assigned a dedicated project manager.
- You receive a project kick off email.
- We verify important information about the project and gather assets from you for the campaign.
SEO and Website Audit
- Thorough manual SEO audit and report (often this has been provided before kick off).
- Website improvement recommendations.
Competitor Analysis And Keyword Research
- Competitor profiles and keyword analysis.
- In-depth keyword strategy.
Website Usage And Conversion Tracking
- Google Analytics installed and configured.
- Search Console configured.
- Conversion tracking configuration.
On Page Seo
- Unique title tags and meta descriptions reviewed and written.
- Title tags and meta data added to site and optimised.
- Optimise images on the site.
- Keywords to be inserted in content of targeted URLs.
- A thorough check of all on-page and site fixes.
Off Site Promotion
- Analysis of current ranks and results.
- Analysis of current backlink profile, planning for future links.
- Guest post article market research.
- Guest post writing.
- Email outreach to relevant high authority / quality all real websites requesting article placement and appropriate backlink to your website or to guest posts we have already placed.
- Build lower level backlinks and signals such as Social Media signals, local citations, directory listings, online press releases, forum and blog comments.