SEO CAMPAIGN – Timeline
The following represents a standard roll-out timeline for an SEO Campaign. Depending on your individual situation, your timings may differ.
Project Set Up
- You are assigned a dedicated project manager.
- You receive a project kick off email.
- We verify important information about the project and gather assets from you for the campaign.
SEO and Website Audit
- Thorough manual SEO audit and report (often this has been provided before kick off).
- Website improvement recommendations.
Competitor Analysis And Keyword Research
- Competitor profiles and keyword analysis.
- In-depth keyword strategy.
Website Usage And Conversion Tracking
- Google Analytics installed and configured.
- Search Console configured.
- Conversion tracking configuration.
On Site Seo
(Weeks 2-8+ depending on size and complexity of site)
- Technical SEO
- Unique title tags and meta descriptions reviewed and written.
- Title tags and meta data added to site and optimised.
- Optimise images on the site.
- Keywords to be inserted in content of targeted URLs.
- A thorough check of all on-page and site fixes.
Off Site Promotion
- Analysis of current ranks and results.
- Analysis of current backlink profile, planning for future links.
- Guest post article market research.
- Guest post writing.
- Email outreach to relevant high authority / quality all real websites requesting article placement and appropriate backlink to your website or to guest posts we have already placed.
- Build lower level backlinks and signals such as Social Media signals, local citations, directory listings, online press releases, forum and blog comments.
Midlands Office Beckett House, 14 Billing Road Northampton, Northamptonshire NN1 5AW. UK