SEO CAMPAIGN – Timeline
The following represents a standard roll-out timeline for an SEO Campaign. Depending on your individual situation, your timings may differ.
PROJECT SET UP
- You are assigned a dedicated project manager.
- You receive a project kick off email.
- We verify important information about the project and gather assets from you for the campaign.
FULL SEO SITE AUDIT AND PRELIMINARY LIST OF KEY-PHRASES
- Thorough manual SEO audit of your website
- Full report with our findings.
- Audit action items approved for implementation.
- Keyword research.
- Preliminary key-phrases presented to you and approved
COMPETITOR AND KEYWORDS ANALYSIS
- Competitor profiles and keyword analysis.
- In-depth keyword strategy report sent with our findings.
ACTION ITEM FIXES
- Audit action items from the report get implemented.
- Google analytics and webmaster tools installed (used to track the campaign results).
ON PAGE SEO PREPARATION
- Unique title tags and meta descriptions written.
- Title tags and meta data added to site and optimised.
- Optimise images on the site.
- Keywords to be inserted in content of targeted URLs.
ON PAGE SEO IMPLEMENTATION
- All approved on-page data gets implemented into the site
- A thorough check of all on-page and site fixes.
OFF SITE PROMOTION
(Every following 30 Days)
- Analysis of current ranks and results.
- Analysis of current backlink profile, planning for future links.
- Guest post article market research.
- Manual (human) guest post writing.
- Outreach to relevant high authority / quality all real websites requesting article placement and appropriate backlink to your website or to guest posts we have already placed.
- Build Social media signals to placed guest posts.
OPTIMISATION – (monthly)
To become most cost effective, Pay Per Click campaigns require constant testing, monitoring and attention. Our objective is to show a steady improvement in quality, quantity and ROI.
- Research to identify new advertising opportunities
- Audience analysis and optimisation
- Click through rate and quality score optimisation
- Cost Per Click monitoring to help you receive the cheapest possible price
- Advert content performance optimisation and A/B split testing
- Visual advert design optimisation and A/B split testing
- New visual advert design
- Budget management including impression, share and lost budget
- Google analytics and conversion tracking analysis
- We produce monthly reports detailing all KPIs and essential data.